Friday, March 9, 2012

He ‘’Perambulates’’ In You! Tuesday, March 13th


And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? For ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people (2 Corinthians 6:16).

A careful reading of our opening scripture world reveal that God in fact lives in your physical body. It says, ‘’…ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and I will walk in them…’’ Notice God’s choice of words; He said, ‘’I will dwell in them,’’ that means settle down in them! He’s talking about setting up His headquarters in you. However, what I will like you to particularly take note of is the phrase ‘’walk in them.’’ Walk here is the Greek word ‘’emperipateo’’ and it means to perambulate.

To perambulate means to walk up and down of a property in a supervisory manner. It refers to an official assigned to the border, who keeps moving up and down that border, looking to see if anything has gone wrong so that he can fix and replace any damaged parts or notify of any trouble. In other words, God, through the Holy Spirit perambulates in you!

Now, if He’s perambulating in you, then where is the border? Your body of course! His work in perambulating in you is to ensure that anything that goes wrong in your body is fixed. If it needs to be renewed, He’ll renew it. Hallelujah! He’s perambulating in your body to keep it perfect; that’s part of His work and ministry in your life.

You may ask: ‘’So why am I in this condition if the Holy Spirit has the ministry in me? Why is my body ravaged with sickness?’’ The answer is simple; it’s because you haven’t given Him liberty to function in your life; you haven’t activated His power in your life. You can activate that power today through faith in the Word of God, and speaking in other tongues.

Become conscious that the Holy Spirit lives in you in all His power, therefore, no sickness or disease can drive in your body, which is His temple. His presence in you and with you, shields you against the vices of the evil one.

Prayer

I thank you, blessed father, for blessing me with your Word and with the Holy Spirit today. By virtue of the indwelling and abiding presence of the Holy Spirit in me, I’m infused with supernatural ability and wisdom to live triumphantly today and always, over and above all situations, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study

1 John 4:4; John 14:16-17

1 Year Bible Reading Plan:

Mark 15:21-47
Numbers 34-36

2 Year Bible Reading Plan:

Acts 21:23-40

Psalm 24-25

No comments:

Post a Comment